G Geoaskier TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2010 #1 Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
guzziknight TPF Noob! Joined Jul 19, 2010 Messages 130 Reaction score 2 Location Atlanta, GA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2010 #2 Nice shot, real nice. I love it! Any more from there?
G Geoaskier TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 1, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 guzziknight said: Nice shot, real nice. I love it! Any more from there? Click to expand... Thank you so much....many more from Shepard's park but this is the only one I have captured lightning.
guzziknight said: Nice shot, real nice. I love it! Any more from there? Click to expand... Thank you so much....many more from Shepard's park but this is the only one I have captured lightning.
Al-Wazeer TPF Noob! Joined Dec 25, 2008 Messages 1,174 Reaction score 0 Location Bahrain (somewhere in mid east) Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 6, 2010 #4 Great timing, beautiful shot! But the resolution is low, maybe because of the website you upload on.
Hugo Leung TPF Noob! Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2010 #5 That is a fantastic moment! How did you time the lightning? The sky isnt blown, so i dont imagine a very long shutter speed.
That is a fantastic moment! How did you time the lightning? The sky isnt blown, so i dont imagine a very long shutter speed.
LarryD TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Location Mojave Desert Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 9, 2010 #6 great capture............:thumbup:
burgundy TPF Noob! Joined Aug 5, 2010 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Aug 9, 2010 #7 Well done! How many shots you made to have this perfect one?
MCerasoli TPF Noob! Joined Aug 9, 2010 Messages 19 Reaction score 0 Location South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2010 #8 Nice shot! I'm digging the lightning capture! I also know exactly where this was taken :thumbup: for a local
Nice shot! I'm digging the lightning capture! I also know exactly where this was taken :thumbup: for a local
Idahophoto TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2010 Messages 389 Reaction score 0 Location I live in Idaho Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 12, 2010 #9 I have been after a shot like that for over a year and probably close to two years. To say I'm jealous is a huge understatement. Very nice job it looks fantastic.
I have been after a shot like that for over a year and probably close to two years. To say I'm jealous is a huge understatement. Very nice job it looks fantastic.
G Geoaskier TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 21, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thank you all so much....I was lucky... no doubt about it.
DanFinePhotography TPF Noob! Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 680 Reaction score 0 Location Redmond, OR Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2010 #11 WOW, amazing image :thumbup:
AverageJoe TPF Noob! Joined Sep 16, 2007 Messages 918 Reaction score 4 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2010 #12 Very nice shot, but it looks like the image is a bit too compressed for web, to the left of the bolt. Thanks for posting.
Very nice shot, but it looks like the image is a bit too compressed for web, to the left of the bolt. Thanks for posting.
G Geoaskier TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2010 Messages 42 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #13 Thanks Joe