cpeay No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 29, 2010 Messages 721 Reaction score 589 Location Orem, UT Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 4, 2013 #1
BlackSheep No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 6, 2011 Messages 1,580 Reaction score 230 Location Woodbridge, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #2 Cool shot! I like the blue - orange contrast very much.
manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Sep 2, 2005 Messages 14,457 Reaction score 3,329 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #3 Yes, now THAT is a different kind of sunset shot. Very nice!!
S sekhar TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2012 Messages 139 Reaction score 31 Location Pasadena, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #4 Wow, that is one heck of a reflection! Did the colors come out of the camera or did you alter them in some way?
Wow, that is one heck of a reflection! Did the colors come out of the camera or did you alter them in some way?
MitchStrp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 302 Reaction score 46 Location Kansas City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #5 If you wouldnt of given us a title I think most people wouldnt know what it is, that said, Im not a fan. Great idea, just not for me.
If you wouldnt of given us a title I think most people wouldnt know what it is, that said, Im not a fan. Great idea, just not for me.
Mike Lamb Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Jun 7, 2009 Messages 1,641 Reaction score 598 Location Chicago Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #6 Pretty nice. I'd like to sharpen or something for more of a stained glass effect.
P photocrzy TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2013 Messages 11 Reaction score 4 Location Chicago Il Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 5, 2013 #7 I love it! Ive taken a similar photo a few years ago. And hey I know someone from Morgan, small world!
I love it! Ive taken a similar photo a few years ago. And hey I know someone from Morgan, small world!