What's new

Sunset over Golf Course

hollanfeng

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 23, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
Ottawa, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
With Nikon D700 + Nikon 16-35mm VR.

C&C welcome !

4778437963_4231dd84d2_b.jpg


4779077688_bfa2f5c96f_b.jpg


4778442155_bb4bb397ff_b.jpg
 
I think they look great! The colors are amazing. The second one is my favorite
 
Wow very nice colors, it's seems that it's an HDR!!
I prefer the third photo but the first is very nice too!!
 
Very nice PP, hard to pick one but got to go with #2.
 
Awesome shots.

How do you like the 16-35? I am debating between this or the older 17-35 2.8. The 14-24 is too bulky and I need to use filters.
 
These are simply amazing well done:thumbup: I love them!!
 
I cant pick a favorite because more than the picture its your processing I love. I dont suppose you care to share that with me?
 
Awesome shots.

How do you like the 16-35? I am debating between this or the older 17-35 2.8. The 14-24 is too bulky and I need to use filters.

Josh,

I was having exactly the same choice (I guess all Nikon guys with full frame:-). I did my research and I believe I made a excellent decision, 16-35 VR.
 
I cant pick a favorite because more than the picture its your processing I love. I dont suppose you care to share that with me?

Not at all.

Shot in RAW, imported with ACR. In ACR, please pay much attention to the "Recovery" and "Fill light" settings. It will give you a HDR like effect (widen the dynamic range).

When in PS, I used Nik's color Efex, i.e. Contract Color Range, Color Balance,etc. I also used the sharping, dodging and burn to make final adjustment.

Thanks,
Hollan
 
The last one blew me off! Look at the plants! They are as breathtaking as the violet sky!
 
Ultra photos indeed.
Have some issues of being dark in the edges, but , man, I think I'll never achieve something better than this.
 
Great shots. I personally like the second one the best, but they all share the same great colours.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom