C crownroyal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2011 Messages 23 Reaction score 1 Location Central PA Jul 11, 2012 #1 I'm very new to photography. I was out today just messing around with the camera and trying to get used to it. I got a T3i a few months ago. Here's the sunset.
I'm very new to photography. I was out today just messing around with the camera and trying to get used to it. I got a T3i a few months ago. Here's the sunset.
JoshuaSimPhotography No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 3, 2012 Messages 1,484 Reaction score 96 Location Melbourne, Australia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 12, 2012 #2 Absolutely amazing! BUt there is just too much of the cloud, perhaps a crop would help
jowensphoto Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Feb 28, 2011 Messages 2,983 Reaction score 906 Location Northern Viriginia, US Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 12, 2012 #3 Interesting photo. The colors are nice and bold and I love that you did a silhouette.
C crownroyal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 10, 2011 Messages 23 Reaction score 1 Location Central PA Jul 12, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the input! That was literally the first time I took my camera out to do landscape shots.