V vinithbraj TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2010 Messages 178 Reaction score 2 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 18, 2011 #1 Sunset, PCH, Los Angeles. Cheers!
BlackDog TPF Noob! Joined Mar 14, 2011 Messages 23 Reaction score 0 Location San Diego Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #2 I really like the photo but I wish the waves were a little brighter/lighter personally. Overall though good job!!
I really like the photo but I wish the waves were a little brighter/lighter personally. Overall though good job!!
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 #3 Very good shot
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 19, 2011 Moderator 🛠️ #4 As if everything in the photo were moving, even though - it being a photo - it is static. Well done. I agree on what BlackDog says about the dark water, a tad lighter would enhance this overall good photo!
As if everything in the photo were moving, even though - it being a photo - it is static. Well done. I agree on what BlackDog says about the dark water, a tad lighter would enhance this overall good photo!
V vinithbraj TPF Noob! Joined Dec 11, 2010 Messages 178 Reaction score 2 Location Los Angeles Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 20, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thanks for all the comments.