TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
kchoicreative.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here is my image:
Before-After.jpg

And I have created a post on the detail of how I post process it;): How to Post Process: The Sunset Pier - K.Choi Creative

Recently I have fallen in love to add some texture after all the post processing. How do you guys think? Am I doing a good job or not?

There's something about the colors in post I don't like, too green/yellow. And I wish the blacks were just a bit deeper. But otherwise good job, you really got the sky to pop and the distortion correction looks great.

Now that I looked at teh sky again, it looks like you could even out the blue color, it seems to shift to a lighter cyan on the right side from a violet hue on the left. There also seems to be some very slight haloing of the buildings in the sky.

There's something about the colors in post I don't like, too green/yellow. And I wish the blacks were just a bit deeper. But otherwise good job, you really got the sky to pop and the distortion correction looks great.

Now that I looked at teh sky again, it looks like you could even out the blue color, it seems to shift to a lighter cyan on the right side from a violet hue on the left. There also seems to be some very slight haloing of the buildings in the sky.
I was trying to create some autumn feel so that I add more green/yellow to the image. I think this colour tone is about personal taste.
I didn't aware of the slight haloing of the buildings! I will pay more attention of halo next time :)
Thanks for comment.

The haloing around the buildings is way too obvious for me.

Joe

Most reactions

Back