What's new

Sunset Pier

BlueMeanieTSi

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
326
Reaction score
35
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One of my favorites from my December trip to the beach for work.

DSCF0326.jpg


Comments welcome :)
 
There doesn't appear to be a sunset in the picture. It's a good shot none the less. You have some sort of funky PP going on here. it's sort of makes me think of an HDR photo but the range is off by a bit. What kind of PP did you use?
 
Well the sunset is under the pier :P

It was shot as a 3 image HDR with the water being used from a single image and then darkened to how I wanted it to be.
 
I like it. Shoulda figured it was HDR as you don't usually get that kind of color with regular PP. I see the sunset in the poles as some are lighter than others. I can even see what looks like a moon in the left corner. Nice shot overall.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom