Reaction score
Website
zandz.multiply.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
c&c welcome. :)

dsc0045hb6.jpg

dsc0060mj0.jpg

The second one it is ... but sorry, when I first saw the first, my immediate thought was "Oh, what a pity, nothing in focus!" Which also was my daughter's immediate comment: "Not sharp".

The second one it is ... but sorry, when I first saw the first, my immediate thought was "Oh, what a pity, nothing in focus!" Which also was my daughter's immediate comment: "Not sharp".
i was freezing to hold still, so cold at that time, :lmao:
thanks for the comment. =]

Actually, she is a member on here, too, and COULD have logged on and passed her comment in writing. But she keeps telling me she can't think up English sentences fast enough and can't express what she thinks. Though I think that she really OUGHT TO be able to start writing her own sentences in English after all these years of having been taught the language in school ... but ... oh well.

"Chi-Town" ... Chicago? Is it really THAT cold there now? I'm asking because my husband's in Naperville just now, and I wonder if he packed the right clothes for such cold weather!?!?!

i think that the second one is the best looking. I am not feeling the framing of the ducks.

Actually, she is a member on here, too, and COULD have logged on and passed her comment in writing. But she keeps telling me she can't think up English sentences fast enough and can't express what she thinks. Though I think that she really OUGHT TO be able to start writing her own sentences in English after all these years of having been taught the language in school ... but ... oh well.

"Chi-Town" ... Chicago? Is it really THAT cold there now? I'm asking because my husband's in Naperville just now, and I wonder if he packed the right clothes for such cold weather!?!?!

yep, gotta practice to learn it. i was like that when i first got here, i don't speak to people (i'm a loser :lmao:)

and yea, it's pretty cold now, 45f right now.
yesterday when i was at the lake, it was round 20ish, not sure, but it's cold plus the breeze that the lake gives.

They 2nd one is really good! I like how ripples are the reflection of the sunset. It almost looks like a painting on the lake and the trees with the sunset itself looks like a brilliant photo.

I think on the first one if you didn't have so much stuff in the way you could have focused it a little bit better

They 2nd one is really good! I like how ripples are the reflection of the sunset. It almost looks like a painting on the lake and the trees with the sunset itself looks like a brilliant photo.

I think on the first one if you didn't have so much stuff in the way you could have focused it a little bit better
thanks for the comment,
yea, on the first one, it was on focus but when i click the shutter. i felt the freezing wind blow and i chill :lmao:, and due to a little long exposure. it blurred. :thumbdown:

oh, and thanks to your daughter for her comment too, :)

Hahaha wow.. Cool to know little kids have opinons too.
They sometimes have truer opinions .lol

I agree. The first one I wasn't really all that impressed, so I was pleasantly surprised by the second. The colors are beautiful :)

thanks, yea i messed up the first one.
well, most of my shots are messed up. good ones are 1 out of a hundred, :lol:

Most reactions

Back