What's new

Sunset Ridge Motocross Photos

Adam934MX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Here are a few of my favorite shots from yesterday at Sunset Ridge. Feedback and criticism is always appreciated.

1.
W1.jpg


2.
W2.jpg


3.
W3.jpg


4.
W4.jpg


5.
W6.jpg


6.
W5.jpg


7.
W7.jpg


8.
W8.jpg


9.
W9.jpg


Thanks for looking.
 
5 and 8 are keepers for sure. The rest are nice to..
 
I like them. Number seven is my favorite. I think the tight crop is cool, however, it is nice to see a little room in front of the rider showing where he/she is going like in number two.

Sweet shots overall, hope my tip helps, take it or leave it. I'm no pro, lol.

~braap!
 
nice pics, really like #7
 
Nice shots! Just wondering if this is your first time shooting motocross? I'm guessing not as these are pretty good.

I like 5,7,8,9 the most. Some flash would have really helped out on #9. 5, 7 and 8 show great expressions of concentration, also #6 but the crop is too tight for my taste.

For me, #1 looks a bit awkward and I prefer to see the ground as well when they're in the air.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom