Sunset Symphony

Beauy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
All comments welcomed ...

P5200009.jpg

Looks nice, I like the color cast on this.

centered. when shooting shots like this. remember your 2/3rds rule. horizon should be more towards the bottom, or top showing either more sky or ground. itl make for a more apealing image., overall.. i like the image alot. good job.

Good call shooting near water; the reflection really makes the shot.
Is that an inverted lens flair in the center?

Good call shooting near water; the reflection really makes the shot.
Is that an inverted lens flair in the center?

Nope - Not lens flare ... There is a PILON that is difficult to see on the edge of the water. Because of the light its reflection can be seen in the water but not in the background of the photo.

I can see where the HORIZON cuts the photo in the centre and yes it probably would have been a bit better if not centred. However if I moved the horizon up I lost the top of the tree on the left. If I moved the horizon down I had to much space in the left corner.

I can see where the HORIZON cuts the photo in the centre and yes it probably would have been a bit better if not centred. However if I moved the horizon up I lost the top of the tree on the left. If I moved the horizon down I had to much space in the left corner.

Rules are a perfect place to start, but this is an example where strictly following the rules for the sake of rules isn't always the best solution. I agree with your decision about the composition. Nice shot.

agreed, its just perfect as it is. Probably because there is enough going on in this pic and with that, you dont even notice that the horizon is in the middle.
Great shot :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back