A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2010 #1 -
HikinMike No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Nov 6, 2009 Messages 1,438 Reaction score 147 Location Atwater, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2010 #2 I like the lighting on the mountain and clouds. I wish I could see more of it.
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 HikinMike said: I like the lighting on the mountain and clouds. I wish I could see more of it. Click to expand... Maybe some other time. Thanks.
HikinMike said: I like the lighting on the mountain and clouds. I wish I could see more of it. Click to expand... Maybe some other time. Thanks.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 3, 2010 #4 This is a wonderful image But why that title? Regards
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 3, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Frequency said: This is a wonderful image But why that title? Regards Click to expand... Thanks. -- Didn't want to call it 'Sunset Today' or 'Today's Sunset' & How many are called just 'Sunset' ??? No significant meaning.
Frequency said: This is a wonderful image But why that title? Regards Click to expand... Thanks. -- Didn't want to call it 'Sunset Today' or 'Today's Sunset' & How many are called just 'Sunset' ??? No significant meaning.