Sunset under the bridge :)

JeffieLove

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just wanted to share. Feel free to CC :)

4796812862_ea1026e5fb.jpg

I really like this picture... minus the bridge. I understand the feel of it, but I feel like the bridge is a distraction. I would have said either zoom out further (or crop if you have it) and get more of the bridge or crop and get rid of it all together. I'm new at this though, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

I can do either :) I have some that I haven't edited yet that have more of the bridge... And I might be able to just completely crop the bridge out of this one...

it will probably be a few days before I play with any other "personal" pictures... I have a session I am currently editing for a friend :) Sessions come first... Those are money in the pocket (which in this case, are paying for the new tattoo i'm getting tonight) :)

Jealous. I wish I lived in a town big enough to get sessions! :lol: Unfortunately, the town where I live is big enough, but there are tons of photographers. The town where my mother lives and I advertise is small and not very many people willing to spend money on a photographer. Woo! Yay podunk, LA!

Nice work! I personally think this photo could go either way with or without the bridge.

Jealous. I wish I lived in a town big enough to get sessions! :lol: Unfortunately, the town where I live is big enough, but there are tons of photographers. The town where my mother lives and I advertise is small and not very many people willing to spend money on a photographer. Woo! Yay podunk, LA!

I know exactly what you mean, hang in there though!

i think it is a very beautiful shot. I agree about the bridge being cut out of this photo

I think this is a really strong picture. It's quite beautiful, however I think the name at the bottom is a little too large. It takes away from the picture a little. I'd suggest just resizing or using a different font, or something along those lines. But very good job.

I wanted cc on the picture. Not my watermarked name on the bottom. Its better than some of the crap I see people put on their pictures and before I see comments about what i used to use, I have stopped using it for a reason. It's easier to just put the copyright with year and name anyway.

So, please, no more comments on the watermark.

But you worked so hard, spent so much time, and made so many threads about your watermark. You can't just go and toss it aside like a used tissue!

Well.. I did...

The best advice I got was to just use the ©2010 with my name ;) So I did :) lol

But you're absolutely right... I did put a good amount of time into trying to find a nice looking one.. lol

ya i'm questioning the bridge as well...maybe if it was lower or something. i dunno about that glare either...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back