T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2008 Banned #1 Any comments? and the beach
Harry99 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 14, 2004 Messages 136 Reaction score 0 Location Manchester uk Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2008 #2 Nice captures,a minor point is the slightly sloping horizon in photo 2
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 May 27, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #3 ^yeah you're right..... I didn't even think about changing that. I'll play on it again when I have time. Thx
^yeah you're right..... I didn't even think about changing that. I'll play on it again when I have time. Thx
Coldow91 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 14, 2007 Messages 1,370 Reaction score 0 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 27, 2008 #4 I really like one! I think that vignetting works really well
T tranceplant TPF Noob! Joined Mar 6, 2005 Messages 485 Reaction score 0 May 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 Banned #5 ^I was more seeing that as the halo of the sun :/ but yeah vignetting is good