What's new

Sunset

Dmitri

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
5,882
Reaction score
44
Location
End of the line
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
4468373478_b847f23fc5_o.jpg


c&c always appreciated :)
 
Cool shot. I'm wondering if you tried one with the window all the way up and shot through the glass if it might be better?
 
Cool shot. I'm wondering if you tried one with the window all the way up and shot through the glass if it might be better?

Good thinking. I must have tried it, I wonder why I didn't do it - maybe dirty windows.

Thanks for the reply, JAFO.
 
Dmitri...this is off topic of your thread. But are you the guy that runs the Missouri Photography forum?
 
Fantastic, this is a great shot! I like the colors, and the whole concept.
 
I love that the vehicle is on dry surface, and the reflection is of a lake. Very stellar shot!
 
Wow nice shot ...You done a great job ..keep up the good work ...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom