What's new

Sunset

PhotographyByLexy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 18, 2010
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Location
MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sunset pic taken 12-13-2010. It was taken out of a window, so there is some glare. Feedback is welcome.



 
Classic shot; by avoiding the Sun, you have avoided being clichéd


Regards :D
 
The branches are in the way and I would like to see something interesting, other than the sunset. Next time, try and include some foreground elements.
 
Thank you both.

Mike - I thought that the branches looked good, with the trees blurred in the background. I do agree with another object in the frame though :)
 
Thank you both.

Mike - I thought that the branches looked good, with the trees blurred in the background. I do agree with another object in the frame though :)

Don't take this the wrong way, just trying to understand the reasoning....why do you think the branches added anything to the picture? Why did they "look good" to you?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom