What's new

Sunset

vinithbraj

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 11, 2010
Messages
178
Reaction score
2
Location
Los Angeles
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_1796.JPG


This is close to Pt. Mugu
 
Looks a little dark to me, but I think it works with the photo. The sky and scenery is beautiful, along with the overall color and the sharpness of the water. The horizon does look a bit slanted however, the only thing I would change.
 
Looks a little dark to me, but I think it works with the photo. The sky and scenery is beautiful, along with the overall color and the sharpness of the water. The horizon does look a bit slanted however, the only thing I would change.

comments appreciated , thanks :thumbup:
 
I love required darkness, where ever necessary; here a bit more light in the foreground-at least as a trial-may be attempted; just to see and compare

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom