What's new

Sunset

Saravin

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 30, 2011
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Location
Midland , uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg
 
nice reflection capture! Good color too.. did you saturate it a bit more than it was?
 
I thought it was a reflection at first too, but I think its two shots
 
I thought it was a reflection at first too, but I think its two shots

hahhaha.. you are right... oops! I should have paid more attention! My bad. I love it when shots are numbered and separated a little... :)
 
nice, i love those kinda shots. the colors are outstanding.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom