NunoSantos TPF Noob! Joined Oct 2, 2011 Messages 8 Reaction score 3 Location Aveiro,Portugal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2011 #1 I hope you like.
DennyCrane No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 11, 2009 Messages 1,375 Reaction score 34 Location The arctic North Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 2, 2011 #2 I like it. I might up the brightness just a touch and the horizon is slightly tilting to the right, but those are very minor nit-picky things. Overall, a beautiful shot.
I like it. I might up the brightness just a touch and the horizon is slightly tilting to the right, but those are very minor nit-picky things. Overall, a beautiful shot.
C cgipson1 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2011 Messages 17,142 Reaction score 4,350 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2011 #3 Nice shot.. I would clone out the foreground objects.. distracting and they don't add anything.
R rcarpenter3d TPF Noob! Joined Oct 5, 2011 Messages 25 Reaction score 1 Location Missouri Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 5, 2011 #4 Good shot, nice color. I like it.