Photoartomation

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photoartomation.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
$3006-Landscape-Nature-Artwork..jpg

I like it! Great composition and very warm.

I like the foreground and curve of the coast line, the colors and especially the reflection. Could you describe some of the process involved? To achieve the effective star effect on the sun, you used a small aperture. Was it f/16? I often do not like having the sun itself in sun sets and rises, because it appears often as such a bright glare, almost colorless light. Did you take exposure steps to avoid that here? Did you meter off the surounding sky without the sun?

( I have slow internet service here and cannot enlarge your image, but it appears very nicely in the thumbnail! I have been taking several sunrise shots recently using HDR, that is why I am curious about your technique.

Last edited:
Fantastic view, beautiful sunset. I love that

I like what you've done. The only nitpicky thing that I might suggest is cropping the right side to make the sun be at the upper right thirds intersection.

This is a good shot. You have managed to get some detail in the foreground. This is not always possible as the camera's meter is often overpowered by the sunlight and the foreground is rendered very dark, often black sometimes. The reflections off the lake are also a good thing.

WesternGuy

Most reactions

New Topics

Back