Sunsets Dream

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
trigg5.jpg

Very nice. I like the color reflecting off the beach, particularly how you caught the receding wave so that the reflection is off the wet sand. Nice timing.

gorgeous light and color. this would also work well as a pano crop of the bottom too.

Wow! Awesome pic. The sheen on the wet sand is amazing, good shootin', Tex!

Very nice. I like the color reflecting off the beach, particularly how you caught the receding wave so that the reflection is off the wet sand. Nice timing.
Thanks very much. I used to use the in-camera shutter delay and then try and time the motion of the waves. I recently purchased a cable shutter release which is making it easier to get the timing right.

Sent from my CPH2009 using Tapatalk

gorgeous light and color. this would also work well as a pano crop of the bottom too.
Thanks very much. I will go back into Lightroom and see how it looks cropped as you suggested.

Wow! Awesome pic. The sheen on the wet sand is amazing, good shootin', Tex!
Thanks very much mate. Yes, the sheen on the sand came out beautifully on this one.

Very nice indeed and great colours again.

I'd have got rid of the signs of humanity on such a lovely scene but that's just my take.

I'd have got rid of the signs of humanity on such a lovely scene but that's just my take.
Thanks very much. You obviously don't like people in landscapes lol.

Thanks very much. You obviously don't like people in landscapes lol.

Naw mate, unless they form an integral or important part of the scene I'm not keen. Not a criticism just a personal preference. Purely subjective of course;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back