What's new

Sunsets from last Night

rgregory1965

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2011
Messages
711
Reaction score
84
Location
arizona
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_2356.jpg


DSC_2352.jpg


DSC_2346.jpg
 
Gorgeous shots. Arizona has some glorious sunsets, no question of that. I stayed at a hostel outside Williams, AZ a couple of years ago and spent a happy hour watching the sun go down behind some hills. You live in some beautiful country, never let anyone tell you different ;)
 
I love AZ....Great fishing and Hunting.....just a little hot in the Summer....lol
 
I love AZ....Great fishing and Hunting.....just a little hot in the Summer....lol
It is that! I have friends in Phoenix that I visit from time to time, but I've never had the nerve to visit in the middle of the summer. Actually though, it's been hotter here the past week or so than it has been in Phoenix. We had an all-time record high last Friday of 109 and it was only 108 in Phoenix that day ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom