What's new

Sunspot

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
792-tide-pools-v3.jpg
 
That's awesome, I love it!
 
One day I will discover your secrets, my friend :biggrin:
 
That's just amazing, I love the color saturation and the tonal range. :heart:
 
WOW!!!!!! I even said that outloud
 
very nice man. did you post-process it so that the upper part of the image has far less color than the bottom part? or was it like that? either way it's a nice contrast.
 
Wow, thank you everyone!

This series of shots, the tidepools, has really kind of befuddled me. I've been trying different things. I'm getting closer to something I like then I'm going to match the series. There's so much to mess with- the colors and the richness in the environment is incredible. It's a lot of fun doing the edits.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom