What's new

Supreme Court Oral Arguments - Obamacare.

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 21, 2011
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
949
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took a few images today outside the USSC building after getting inside to hear oral arguments over the Obamacare legislation. These were taken with my Droid cell phone and not really looking for C&C. Just thought I'd share. Can anybody tell me what the guy in image 2 has attached to his camera that he's looking through? What is the purpose of that thing?

Photo 1: DAMN, that's a lot of $$$ hanging around her neck in camera equipment!

7021515895_5a8d0bdf62.jpg
[/URL] IMAG0294 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]


2. What's he got attached to his viewfinder?

7021516261_b831063db1.jpg
[/URL] IMAG0300 by jwbryson1, on Flickr[/IMG]
 
I took a few images today outside the USSC building after getting inside to hear oral arguments over the Obamacare legislation. These were taken with my Droid cell phone and not really looking for C&C. Just thought I'd share. Can anybody tell me what the guy in image 2 has attached to his camera that he's looking through? What is the purpose of that thing?

Photo 1: DAMN, that's a lot of $$$ hanging around her neck in camera equipment!

URL], on Flickr



2. What's he got attached to his viewfinder?

URL], on Flickr

It is just a Liveview Viewfinder.. used for making videos.. typically. I have one I use for liveview macro focusing in bright light.

Like this Amazon.com: Flashpoint LCD Foldaway Viewfinder 3X magnification: Camera & Photo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom