What's new

Surf & Landscape

Dancelot

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Alicante, Spain
I hope you like it.
2502157967_1c631f92f8_o.jpg
 
Really like the way the slab of rock points out into the distance and how he is contemplating, nice shot.
 
Great shot!

I feel like it conveys a true love of the sport (being that it looks absolutely freezing there .... and we complain here in Florida and wear wetsuits ... lol).
 
Great shot!

I feel like it conveys a true love of the sport (being that it looks absolutely freezing there .... and we complain here in Florida and wear wetsuits ... lol).

My thoughts exactly! Great job on the colours, and love that you shot this while he's checking out the surf.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom