What's new

surf photos

seemorephoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Hawaii
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
HEALEY.jpg


2)
DSC_0140.jpg


shot with nikon d50 and a 70-300mm sigma lens. Northshore Hawaii
 
Wow! How far out are they? I usually shoot with a 200mm with a 1.4x extender when I shoot here. But the caliber of waves that you get and we get are on two entirely different levels! I can imagine just from the size that the break is fairly far out.
 
umm they are not too far out but I have no extender and i was down the beach a ways but there are guys shooting 600mm to get real tight shots
 
Well, I envy you getting to shoot the North Shore! Nice pics of a nice day!
 
Ahhhhhh...

Are these from this season?

I JUST moved back to the Conus about 2 weeks ago, lived on Oahu, in town, off Ala Moana. Got up North like every weekend though, so nice.

You are making me regret my decision!
 
yeah from the backdoorshoot out contest sponsered by da hui was sick just wish i had a bigger lens
 
Nice stuff, thanks for posting surfing pics. Keep'em coming!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom