Surfer

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
My daughter showing my dad how to use his computer :lol:

m2.jpg

Haha, nice one. That's what I often have to do with my grandma.

"Now how do I turn it off?"
"Go to the Start menu."
"The what menu?"
"Right there, in the corner."
"But I don't want to!"
"But you have to."
"Fine. ....Where do I go?"
"The Start menu."
"The WHAT menu??"

:lmao:

Haha, nice one. That's what I often have to do with my grandma.

"Now how do I turn it off?"
"Go to the Start menu."
"The what menu?"
"Right there, in the corner."
"But I don't want to!"
"But you have to."
"Fine. ....Where do I go?"
"The Start menu."
"The WHAT menu??"

:lmao:

Haha. My dad always puts the cursor in FRONT of the word he wants to delete, and the proceeds to delete his entire sentence. He also feels the need to go back to his homepage before browsing to another site. For example if he went to engadget.com and decided he wanted to come here, he would click the home button and then enter TPF's URL. He's pretty special. :D

Oh, theres a picture in this thread.

I like the focusing, one thing I don't like it the caps lock light being on.

Cute pic. Reminds of my own daughter who is gradually getting very good at playing on the computer. She's 4.

My mother in law and sister in law both insist on double clicking everything. I can't tell you how many times I've told them they don't have to double click links but they still insist on doing it that way. They are also big suckers for the, "YOU ARE THE WINNER!", pop up ads. And yes, I am asked to fix their computers a lot. :rolleyes:

Nice computer you got for your dad, cool screen! My father-in-law inherited my old computer and screen (the screen I hated because it was so dark, remember) ... well, he's happy enough with it, and does remarkably well with the computer these days, given the fact that he was 83 when he started using it!

I like the focus on her face, too! I mean, focus in both meanings, see?
And I believe it is the Number Lock that is on, not the Caps Lock ;).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back