What's new

Surrealistic old house

Actinometro

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 24, 2011
Messages
1,276
Reaction score
287
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
imghmart.jpg
 
The colors and texture are great!

However, I don't think the "off-centered" framing helps this one. You can adjust the tilt in photoshop, I guess. (Or is the house just leaning?) A tighter crop (less or no sky) might look nice too.
 
The colors and texture are great!

However, I don't think the "off-centered" framing helps this one. You can adjust the tilt in photoshop, I guess. (Or is the house just leaning?) A tighter crop (less or no sky) might look nice too.

Thank you for your comment.
The 'off-centered' frame was intentional to improve perspective geometry.
I do agree with you about the crop. The sky didn't help.

regards
 
Intentional or not, I don't think the tilt is working for this image. I would probably do some photoshoppery and add the blue from the right side to the left.
 
Thank you for your opinion, Boss.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom