Survey for professional photography course - need at least 30 responses.

geraldsoh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi guys,

As part of my final professional photography course, I must conduct an survey on my topic which is "What Is The #1 Problem For A Photographer?".

I need to have at least 30 people to take the following survey in the next two days (Actually, next week!!!) If you have the time, I'd really appreciate it.

I just need each person to tell me one of your biggest problem and I need to write an assignment about the topic above.

Wish me luck.

Thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

Is this for a professional wedding and portrait photographer, a pro commercial photographer, a news photographer?
With as broad a question as this, you're liable to get such a wide variety of responses that no sensible summation will apply.

How about giving us a smaller target?

wedding photographer: drunk father of bride
senior portrait photographer: zits
fashion photographer: photoshop
nature photographer: mosquitos

lighting

Know-it-all noobs who wouldn't know good advice if it kicked them in the ass.

Wedding photography = Uncle Bob with his cheapy camera following you around and getting in your way
Concert photography = being kicked in the head by a crowd surfer while shooting in the pit
Street photography = people who keep thinking you need to permission to shoot them
Portrait photography = ugly people
Food photography = being so hungry you eat the food before you shoot it

"What Is The #1 Problem For A Photographer?"

Getting clients who can continually help pay the bills.

My biggest problem is humidity. I have very limited time to take photos and having to acclimate my camera for hours before hand is a pia. Especially when the weather changes in the time I am ready to shoot.

Well i am a noooooobie but my biggest issue is lighting. I'm def reading up on it and trying to fix the continous problem I make :)

Hey guys,

Thanks for your responses. I guess the "photographer" meant by my lecturer is generally any photographer. He/she can be any type of photographer (nature, portrait, landscape etc). It is just a general question as to what problems we all as photographers faced. It can be lighting, lens, camera setting or other problems.

Again, thank you for your time. I really appreciate it.

The awkwardness of taking pictures of strangers.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back