I quite like that straggly "survivor-daisy" in the first photo, only do I wonder why you are presenting it to us this small?
In the second pic I see why it needs to be shown small, there is some camera shake there from too little light which would become more and more obvious, the larger you'd make the photo, but I cannot quite detect that in 1... so I would love to see that little daisy next to its still all "healthy looking" peer in a larger photo.
And while I see what you wanted to achieve in the first of the two rose-photos, I must agree that the snow is a bit "blown" (i.e. overexposed, no longer showing any detail), so you might want to expose a little less once you try to reshoot (if that is possible?) - and I am not happy with the bright snow as opposed to the heavy vignetting in that photo.
I tend to also like 4 and 5 best of your little series here.
Who was it in Canada who posted his "backyard" as it presented itself to him in the morning? With HEAPS of snow and not ONE flower left to be seen? :scratch: *
I am so NOT ready for winter and ice and snow as yet... so very NOT! :roll:
*Ah sure: it was our "surfingfireman",
look_here .