What's new

Swamp

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg
 
that is an impressive picture..
 
wow, great job, it looks almost like a painting, very cool.
 
I like the feeling, calm and dynamic at same time...
 
I like it! Nice work :thumbup:
 
ooh, great shot, it has a good atmosphere
 
Thanks folks for the kind words.

As for the atmosphere Sir Duncan it was mosquitoes and DEET spray that courses a sweetie fell on the skin; standing water on 40% of park road, my car did like that at all, something got wet and the idol was off for a few days; in short it was an awful day and I did not fell any shots would come out decent, but by luck a few did
 
Last edited:
Art is a demanding mistress. :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom