spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #1 I took these today.. any comment would be welcome 1. 2. 3. 4.
Arch Damn You! Joined Jan 21, 2006 Messages 8,487 Reaction score 103 Location locked in the attic Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 26, 2006 #2 Nice shots... i love the light in the first few... good stuff :thumbup:
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Oct 26, 2006 #3 I agree with Archie...and that close-up has come great detail!! Nice Spako! : )
kamilla TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2006 Messages 181 Reaction score 0 Oct 26, 2006 #4 I agree on the light...its great. Happy Birthday!!!
spako TPF Noob! Joined Jan 24, 2006 Messages 1,097 Reaction score 10 Location Luxemburg Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 Thank you ) i really appreciate!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 27, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 The first photo of the swans swimming into the evening glow is absolutely wonderful! And I also like the clarity and close-ness and perfect sharpness of the last ... but then all four of them are perfectly sharp RIGHT where they have to be that!!!
The first photo of the swans swimming into the evening glow is absolutely wonderful! And I also like the clarity and close-ness and perfect sharpness of the last ... but then all four of them are perfectly sharp RIGHT where they have to be that!!!