P pete1606 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2007 Messages 78 Reaction score 0 Location NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #1 Let me know what you think and pointers on how to improve these images will be great. 1. 2. 3.
H husky_mom TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2008 Messages 92 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #2 IMO they are a lil too dark.. maybe lighten them or you can try giving them a more "sugar" look... I mean tint them in pastel colors.... don´t take me too literal as I´m also a noob, but that´s just a suggestion I would try myself
IMO they are a lil too dark.. maybe lighten them or you can try giving them a more "sugar" look... I mean tint them in pastel colors.... don´t take me too literal as I´m also a noob, but that´s just a suggestion I would try myself
Foques TPF Noob! Joined May 21, 2008 Messages 236 Reaction score 8 Location Streamwood IL Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 #3 IMO, the first pic looks like it is a part of a coffin or something
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2008 Banned #4 ale: Yeah, hehe... coffin... parishes the thought! ale: Dark but a few sliders in PS will fix'em right up.
ale: Yeah, hehe... coffin... parishes the thought! ale: Dark but a few sliders in PS will fix'em right up.