Mine: Koala's March

dscf5437is4.jpg

Because they're....
dscf5449ar7.jpg

....and adorable :sillysmi:

ultimate-creme-egg

swedish-fish_LRG.jpg

chocolate.eclairs.jpg

cadbury eggs for easter...but any other time swedish fish or chocolate eclairs ..mmmmmmmmmmm

I've never had a cadbury egg...they always kind of freaked me out for some reason :???: But those eclairs look mighty tastey ;)

yeah..i can tote understand that... a chocolate covered fake chicken fetus doesnt sound to appealing , but trust me...they are ACE!!!

yeah..i can tote understand that... a chocolate covered fake chicken fetus doesnt sound to appealing

this is interesting to me...most of these sweets so far are animal shaped...*puts on psychologist hat* I'll tell you what it means about your childhood if you pay me lots of money ;)

but trust me...they are ACE!!!

never going to give up on that, are ya? :greenpbl::lmao:

this is interesting to me...most of these sweets so far are animal shaped...*puts on psychologist hat* I'll tell you what it means about your childhood if you pay me lots of money ;)

how about a high five?

i think i like em cause they taste delicious....clue me in if you have another theory

yeah..i can tote understand that... a chocolate covered fake chicken fetus doesnt sound to appealing , but trust me...they are ACE!!!

yuck!:lmao:

this is my sweet habit but I'm not allow to have any.

sweet tooth? I have almost no teeth left because of all the sweetness in this world...:wink:

Of course I LOVE chocolate and when it comes to this dark (or white) gold, I like it covering small bits, like raisins or nuts:

40_L_chocolate-peanuts.jpg

*ignores toothache*

pascal

sweet tooth? I have almost no teeth left because of all the sweetness in this world...:wink:

Of course I LOVE chocolate and when it comes to this dark (or white) gold, I like it covering small bits, like raisins or nuts:

40_L_chocolate-peanuts.jpg

*ignores toothache*

pascal

reminds me of ... rabbits ..

:p

Most reactions

Back