What's new

Sweetness

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 20, 2005
Messages
2,386
Reaction score
51
Location
Alabama - just moved here from Texas
My babies...

1. This is Landon, my 16 mo old.

lndnclse1.jpg



2. This is Joshua, my 5 month old. For some reason, this photo reminds me of Dr. Evil ahahaha.

shhjosh1.jpg



3. Joshua sleeping so sweetly

slpjosh1.jpg
 
Nice shots! They look really cute! :D

I like the close crops and the frames look great!:thumbup:
 
The first and the third are too precious! :D
I personally am not the biggest fan of the frames, I feel as if they take away from the shot, but the shot themselves are wonderful, and such photogenic subjects too. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom