_rebecca_ TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Left Coast, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 #1 A diptych I made a while back.
tiffjense TPF Noob! Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 11 Reaction score 0 Location Calgary Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 #2 Hey, I like the second shot, the angle is really cool! But I think the shot could be improved with slightly less flash and maybe focus on the actual flowers not the stems!! Hope that helps, have fun!
Hey, I like the second shot, the angle is really cool! But I think the shot could be improved with slightly less flash and maybe focus on the actual flowers not the stems!! Hope that helps, have fun!
_rebecca_ TPF Noob! Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 101 Reaction score 1 Location Left Coast, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 16, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thank you. No flash was used in this shot, it is natural window light.