What's new

swim meet C&C

misskrys

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 15, 2010
Messages
107
Reaction score
0
Location
SLOcal
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
this was taken at Duel in the Pool a few years back. it was the US Olympic swim team vs. the Aussies. this particular photo is Natalie Coughlin. I'll have to put my Michael Phelps photos up after I crop them correctly. =P I admit it's a little blurry, but I was zoomed all the way in on my 70-300mm lens, and I was shooting film so I had no idea they were blurry :grumpy:

4689562365_e8c0c4acb8_b.jpg
 
Nice but it would be great if there was some light going across the arm. I like it though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom