Sydney Opera House

stapo49

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A B&W somewhat abstract take on the Sydney opera House.

P9231143-Edit.jpg

Really like that, almost looks reptilian. Hard to get an original of the SOH.

Good shot......
Thanks Jeff

Thanks mate. I took it a couple of years ago when we stopped over in Sydney after flying from San Francisco on our way back to Perth.
As you mentioned it's hard to get an original bridge image so I thought I would try something different with this one.

Good shot......
Thanks Jeff

Thanks mate. I took it a couple of years ago when we stopped over in Sydney after flying from San Francisco on our way back to Perth.
As you mentioned it's hard to get an original bridge image so I thought I would try something different with this one.
Of course I meant opera house not bridge lol. I really have to lay of the tequila.

Beautiful black and white.

Oi! You can't fool me! I've seen him enough to know that's the spiny back of GODZILLA!! I just know he was heading towards Japan? :biggrin-new:

Nice pic there, have you ever been inside the place? See any Sidney Funnel Web Spiders while there? Probably not but I had to ask. (they're the creepiest!)

Oi! You can't fool me! I've seen him enough to know that's the spiny back of GODZILLA!! I just know he was heading towards Japan? :biggrin-new:

Nice pic there, have you ever been inside the place? See any Sidney Funnel Web Spiders while there? Probably not but I had to ask. (they're the creepiest!)
I have only seen the opera house from the outside and luckily I have never had an encounter with a funnel web!

Most reactions

Back