Taco Bell

darin3200

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
friedrichsphotography.com
Gross food

tacobell.jpg

don't get me wrong, I hate to say that I don't like pics and to tell people that but in that case I have to ask you, what were you trying to express, what was your message? composition isn't really there (except for the cool pattern on top of the pic :D). if thats too much critique tell me, it's not the critique forum but I want to understand you and this pic (maybe I'll dig if you could explain it to me?). or were you trying to take a pic in hard lighting situations (cause lighting plus white balance is on spot, good work here). well, enough said. :D :p

Santino: No, I don't mind at all if you critique this photo, I would appreciate it. The composition isn't really there because we were leaving in a hurry and I just had time to take a quick picture.

What I found interesting was that there wasn't anyone in the picture, most of the time fast food restaurants are busy and have a couple people behind the counter. And then across the top, there are all these bright, colorful signs telling you all the things you can buy, but no one is there to sell them.

ahh ok, now I get it. big credit for you, you took a shot at a fast food restaurant of a big fast food chain. for example mcdonalds and burger king didn't let me in with my cam so I went to the drive (on foot) and took some pics of the cashier and ordered a meal, she said that the drive is only for vehicles and loughed a lot, what a stupid story :D

No, that's not stupid, its hilarious :D When I was ordering my food I saw this little kid (maybe 4 or 5) in the back just looking around, waiting for his mom, who was working there, to finish. I really wanted to get that picture, but with the cashier and a wide-angel lens I didn't even try.

Thanks for the comment, next time I'll try to go for some better composition :)

aprilraven said:
down here, we call it taco hell...

here we call it Taco Smell

but you gota love the cheesy gordita crunch mmmm i am hungry:drool:

Maybe, if you hadn't called this "Gross Food", but something that includes "Deserted" or so --- maybe some native speakers can come up with something witty that includes the aspect of "deserted" and "gross"? --- this photo would have been understood more easily. I have only come to if now, after you have explained things to Santino. So I do get your message. But at first I was also going "huh?"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back