MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2007 #1 Hi Some more pictures from Taipei 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/
D d1a1s1 TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2007 Messages 268 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #2 Im loving #3. Great night shot with good colors...well lit. Great candid of a great subject.
IanRB TPF Noob! Joined Apr 6, 2007 Messages 373 Reaction score 0 Location Orange County,California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #3 I really like number three. I like how the colors reflect onto the street. The rest don't excite me that much, i think your other set from taipei are much better.
I really like number three. I like how the colors reflect onto the street. The rest don't excite me that much, i think your other set from taipei are much better.
firemedic0135 TPF Noob! Joined Jan 16, 2007 Messages 503 Reaction score 1 Location East Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #4 #3,#4 are really spectacular.
AIRIC TPF Noob! Joined Jul 27, 2004 Messages 4,801 Reaction score 83 Location Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 13, 2007 #5 Very nice images. All caught my eye. Eric
L Lackoffunding TPF Noob! Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 231 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 13, 2007 #6 I dig them all. The escalator is a nice shot. The eyes in number 5 are awesome. Well done.
MrMatthieu TPF Noob! Joined Dec 16, 2006 Messages 480 Reaction score 0 Location France & other place Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit May 14, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #7 d1as1, IanRB, firemedic0135, AIRIC, lackoffunding, Thank you for comment