What's new

Take a look-see!!!

Artograph

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,343
Reaction score
0
Location
I am Canadian, eh.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Constructive critiques most welcome!!! ;)

1.

100_4334weedinthewindsepia.jpg



2.

100_43152weeds.jpg


3.

100_4274berriesinthetree-1.jpg
 
I love the first one!

I feel the backgrounds on the second two are too busy, the highlights grab your attention and distract from the main subject. Also on the second one I would try for a little more depth of field, I think it would look better with both flower heads in focus.
 
Nice work. Pretty unique. I like all three of them.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom