Take Advantage of the digital Photography age

Bizkitcan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT FILM, AND SPAM THE INTERNET AT THE SAME TIME!! JUST CALL OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER OF 1-800-SPAMSPAMSPAM!!! WE'VE CREATED A NEW DEVICE CALLED A DIGITAL SPAMERA WHICH YOU CAN USE TO TAKE DIGITAL PICTURES AND SPAM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUMS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!!! CALL NOW, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED.

SPAM???????????????

Take advantage of the digital photography age....."If you are sharp, ambitious, and motivated to change your financial picture..."..... then use photoshop and change your financial picture yourself. hehehehe.

I love spam. It goes really well with my toast.

Wow, sounds like such a scam. Out of curiosity I called the toll free number (using Skype... I wouldn't actually call them with my real phone), and not once did the recording even mention a name, either of the company or of anyone involved with the company. They just wanted to leave your name and phone number if you are "serious, not curious, about changing the quality of your life." lol. So I left my name and number and...

NOT. But it was kinda funny listening to a message for what is obviously such a scam. I wonder what happens to the suckers who leave their contact info. They probably end up getting ripped off big time.

At least I'm proud of myself for actually catching a spam thread before MD gets to it.

PS: On a semi-related note, This site is one I love to read from time to time. Basically what the people do is they enter into a dialogue with e-mail spam scammers and try to trick them into doing wierd things or even sometimes scamming the scammers out of money. They have some great stories on that site. Like this one :)

Awww man, I like it better when MD does it :( . Just kidding, good edit hobbes :)

BTW if anyone's still curious about the phone number (the real one, not 1-800-SPAMSPAMSPAM), I still have it in my Skype call list. It would be funny to leave prank messages on the machine ;)

Yeah, sorry about that. It was a little too early in the morning for me to be too witty. I'll wait until after my morning fix of the Mountain Dew next time. ;)

Bizkitcan said:
YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES WITHOUT FILM, AND SPAM THE INTERNET AT THE SAME TIME!! JUST CALL OUR TOLL FREE NUMBER OF 1-800-SPAMSPAMSPAM!!! WE'VE CREATED A NEW DEVICE CALLED A DIGITAL SPAMERA WHICH YOU CAN USE TO TAKE DIGITAL PICTURES AND SPAM PHOTOGRAPHY FORUMS AT THE EXACT SAME TIME!!! CALL NOW, SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

God I love this site :hail:

Now to send the spammer a PayPal invoice for advertising on the forum. I did it on one forum I have, and it worked!! Yep...the spammer paid up. :mrgreen:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back