Tallulah Falls, GA

Was there a few years ago with Georgia friends. My buddy accidentally dropped his camera, a P&S into the stream. Had a hard time keeping him from trying to retrieve it. Fast current there. Great photo site. Thanks for posting. Ed

Looks like a beautiful spot. I also like the bench shot best.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

Was there a few years ago with Georgia friends. My buddy accidentally dropped his camera, a P&S into the stream. Had a hard time keeping him from trying to retrieve it. Fast current there.

Between all the stairs and water I kept a gorilla grip on the camera. :)

I need to get up there with my camera!

Was there a few years ago with Georgia friends. My buddy accidentally dropped his camera, a P&S into the stream. Had a hard time keeping him from trying to retrieve it. Fast current there.

the funniest part was the indicator light stayed on while the camera was under water. Just kept eggin my buddy to come fetch.

The bench shot is quite good

I need to get up there with my camera!

It's worth the trip and close to Atlanta. Left the house for the falls around noon, then over to Helen, and back home by dark. I've been trout fishing for years all around North GA and NC, suprisingly it's my first time there.

the funniest part was the indicator light stayed on while the camera was under water. Just kept eggin my buddy to come fetch.

Probably lucky you were there to talk some sense into him, or did you do a little eggin yourself. :)

The bench shot is quite good

Thanks, Victo... I like that shot and 3 the best. Unfortunately, the highlights in the scan don't pop quite the same as the print.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back