These is another set of
photosession.. C&C is much appriciated.

GreenYellow2.jpg

GreenYellow4.jpg

GreenYellow3.jpg

GreenYellow1.jpg

GreenYellow5.jpg

Thanks

Saturation looks a little bit too high IMO. That's all I have.

I assume you shot this with your 50mm? Is there more room behind you? If there is, I would suggest using your other lens and zoom more. Middle eastern women are so beautiful.

Nice expressions, the model was obviously very comfortable with you. The blacks are a bit blocked up, maybe reduce the blacks level a bit in post. I'm also finding the stool covered with fabric and the wrinkles in the background rather distracting.

All I see is NEON.

Saturation looks a little bit too high IMO. That's all I have.

Nice expressions, the model was obviously very comfortable with you. The blacks are a bit blocked up, maybe reduce the blacks level a bit in post. I'm also finding the stool covered with fabric and the wrinkles in the background rather distracting.

All I see is NEON.

My screen is calibrated and also when I saw it on my other laptop it was also a bit over saturated and has more blacks. This is one of my main concerns with screens! as i cant identify which is the right one!

Thank you for your input

I assume you shot this with your 50mm? Is there more room behind you? If there is, I would suggest using your other lens and zoom more. Middle eastern women are so beautiful.

Schwettylens, good to hear from you again.

I can manage some little more space. But what is the benifit of zooming more? Yeah Tam is a beauty. Thanks

Its not your screen. Its her clothes. The neon colors make her look even more orange then she probably is. Not to mention they are not really that flattering. She had good poses and eye contact but I cant get past the clothing choices. They just arent doing anything for her. Especially not in a studio setting maybe is these would have been outdoor portraits it would give it a different feel.

Colors are way too distracting. I keep looking at THEM rather than HER.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back