Tamrac pro. 12 or tamrac pro system 12 or do you recommend something else?

Hopeful4ky

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I asked for help on getting either the canon 5d or 7d and thanks to the recommendations on that, and a lens, I've now upgraded to the 7d with the canon ef 70-200mm f2.8 lens. Now, I was hoping someone could help me with a bag. I have been looking at the tamrac pro 12 and pro system 12. What is the difference between the two, and is the pro system 12 worth the extra money? Or, is there a better bag I should be looking at?The bag will need to hold my camera, the canon 7d, my finances camera (I gave him my old camera and lenses) which is a canon rebel xti, a canon ef 70-200mm f4 lens, canon ef 70-200mm f2.8 lens, a sigma 18-50mm lens, a canon ef 17-55mm f2.8 lens, 2 battery grips, and extra filters, cleaning supplies, and memory.Cameras won't have to have lenses attached in the bag neccesarily, or battery grips. The important thing is that it be able to hold all equipment and keep it safe.I mostly wanted to ask as I really can't seem to find information on the big difference in the two bags just by information I have found online, and from what I have read, certain brands estimations of what will fit in the bag aren't always accurate, or are determined based off of the smallest cameras and lenses possible.

Most reactions

Back