What's new

Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 Nikon Mount - Mint

rodizzle

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 21, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
I have a Tamron 17-50 f/2.8 lens in pristine condition.


It comes with everything in the box with original instructions and etc.


I will include a 67mm Hoya UV filter.


I bought it for Beach Camera for $459.00.


I am selling it for $375.00 shipped.


I've used it maybe twice but I am moving to a full frame camera.


I also have the original reciept for purchase and have not registered it for warranty. I am pretty sure you can register it for the Tamron 6 year warranty but please double check. I will include the receipt but will cross out any personal information.


I am firm on the price considering the condition.


Heatware is under rodizzle.



RWT_3704 by rodknee_ty2003, on Flickr





RWT_3703 by rodknee_ty2003, on Flickr



RWT_3702 by rodknee_ty2003, on Flickr


Sample Photos with this lens:



RWT_3079 by rodknee_ty2003, on Flickr



James's Camaro by rodknee_ty2003, on Flickr
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom