Frankj9000
TPF Noob!
Asking $349.00 shipped to lower 48 states (USPS priority mail, insured with tracking) payment via Paypal.
I purchased this lens in November 2013 from an authorized Tamron dealer on Amazon. I used the lens to take a few test shots then had to go out of town.
I acquired a Nikon D610 camera while I was gone so this lens has to go as it is for a DX sensor.
Everything that it came with, is in the box; Lens, hood, front cap, rear cap, manual and all original paperwork.
This is the closest you will find to a new lens while being used.
Check out the photos, I tried to show every angle. For sale in the USA only. Please ask any questions before purchasing.
I am new to this forum, but I willing to provide feedback from other forums I have sold on as well as ebay. Just ask.










I purchased this lens in November 2013 from an authorized Tamron dealer on Amazon. I used the lens to take a few test shots then had to go out of town.
I acquired a Nikon D610 camera while I was gone so this lens has to go as it is for a DX sensor.
Everything that it came with, is in the box; Lens, hood, front cap, rear cap, manual and all original paperwork.
This is the closest you will find to a new lens while being used.
Check out the photos, I tried to show every angle. For sale in the USA only. Please ask any questions before purchasing.
I am new to this forum, but I willing to provide feedback from other forums I have sold on as well as ebay. Just ask.










Last edited: