What's new

tangled up in yellow

KenC

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 18, 2010
Messages
5,699
Reaction score
1,472
Location
Philadelphia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
sign071512.jpg
 
I really like this. Sometimes abstracts can lack enough complexity and interest to hold a viewer but this has plenty and I dig it.
 
Why has Frequency written "Very modern" and I was thinking "Modern Art" upon viewing the photo even BEFORE I had read Frequency's post???
Is it yet another case of "Great minds ... " and all that? ;)
 
Thanks guys! I'm glad it tapped the same reaction in two of you, which may mean it fits some sort of archetype or something. In any case, thanks for commenting.
 
I really like this one too Ken :)
It has a "depth" to it in the details, at first I thought the square was a hole.
The image keeps me drawn in, great work!
 
Thumbs up, Ken! I will not suggest a B&W conversion this time :)
 
Why has Frequency written "Very modern" and I was thinking "Modern Art" upon viewing the photo even BEFORE I had read Frequency's post???
Is it yet another case of "Great minds ... " and all that? ;)

Yes...this image **is** archetypal. It's fun to look at! Nicely captured! I am really, really lovin' that black rectangle!
 
Yep.....that's my kind of image. Very very cool.
 
Thanks to everyone for the kind comments (and for not suggesting BW).

binga63 - I thought of Pollock too, but I'm not sure this is sufficiently abstract - maybe early Pollock
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom