What's new

Taos Pueblo

ShutteredEye

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
2,411
Reaction score
41
Location
Arlington, TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here's a few shots from a trip a couple years ago...went back through and reprocessed...

100073224.jpg


100073227.jpg


100073234.jpg
 
Few more...

100173564.jpg


100123539.jpg


100173541.jpg


Yeesh, don't everyone talk at once... LOL!!
 
Heyyy, great to see you posting again.

My fave is that last one...so unusual with all those handprints, and the reflection of the surroundings on the window.
 
Heyyy, great to see you posting again.

My fave is that last one...so unusual with all those handprints, and the reflection of the surroundings on the window.


Haha, I almost didn't put that one up, it being a cheezy selective color and all. Thanks for looking! :)
 
I like the second set better, looks like a slow day at the flee market
 
I like the dog in the first shot. These are all really good though. Yet more of the desert southwest I need to visit.

And it reminds me that I should grow some chilis next year. A couple strings like that last me quite awhile.
 
Thanks Jeff.

And yes, everyone should grow chile's, it would make the world a better place.

Chile...mmmmm.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom