mishele

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hanalei Bay, Kauai
5522866621_293992fb29.jpg

I like it. And I like that it's not over saturated, too! Were you flying when you took this? I love the vantage point :)

Thanks for the comment.
I took it from an overlook w/ a telephoto. It was the second time I was in the area and the sun came out at just the right moment.......;) So no need for all the saturation.....:thumbup:

I read the title post inaccurately; I expected to see photos of spectacular taco fields, rich in golden yellow shells, awaiting the hand harvesting crews from Rosarita or Taco Bell to come along and quickly and carefully snip each lovely,ripe taco shell from its vine, and place it into a protective styrofoam picking tray. But nope....just some kinda green plants growing someplace...

I read the title post inaccurately; I expected to see photos of spectacular taco fields, rich in golden yellow shells, awaiting the hand harvesting crews from Rosarita or Taco Bell to come along and quickly and carefully snip each lovely,ripe taco shell from its vine, and place it into a protective styrofoam picking tray. But nope....just some kinda green plants growing someplace...

YUMMMMM!!! A taco field!!! If you know where one of those are please let me know!!!

Dang.. love it. I would totally play with the color. If this was mine, I would make it colorful. I am just a colorful guy LOL.

Diggin' them organic angles Mish. :thumbup: Very nice.

like schwettylens mentioned, you can really have some fun with this and play with the colors. Personally i love the different tones of the greens, good work.

Thanks guys for the comments!!

I might have to play w/ the colors just for the fun of it. lol

something like this mishele LOL

taro.jpg

lol that's ****ed up!! :lol:

just a sample.. I went all out. You got the idea ahahahahah.

All you need on there yet is a pot of gold!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back