Tattoo Parlor

Sir Tony

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Here are some shots from the tattoo parlor today. The pictures are of King James, a member of TPF. The shops name is Sacred Skin and the artist was Erik. The shop had some harsh lighting, so I did what I could. There was no post processing done to the images, just converted from RAW.

Any critiques are welcome!

Thank you!

Tony

IMG_1574.jpg

IMG_1548.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

The tattoo parlor dog, Brutus.
IMG_1519.jpg

Can I have the original RAWs? I want to zoom in on the pictures above the paint bottles. (c'mon, you know you looked too).;)

Just kidding. nice set, I also liked the puppy. Lots of color in there, even the walls, pretty interesting.

Shaddy

Nice series, very colourful (see Photo 3 - in which I only saw the pics shaddy wants to zoom in on after I had read his post :wink: ) ... and cute pooch. Brutus, eh? :D

well I'm glad everyone likes the final product. While tony was messing around snapping pictures I was under the knife...or needle in this case. who ever says tattoos don't hurt at all is lying...it wasn't excruciating but definitely didn't feel good.

King James said:
well I'm glad everyone likes the final product. While tony was messing around snapping pictures I was under the knife...or needle in this case. who ever says tattoos don't hurt at all is lying...it wasn't excruciating but definitely didn't feel good.

Just don't get me mad or I will have to hit you in the arm.

King James said:
who ever says tattoos don't hurt at all is lying...it wasn't excruciating but definitely didn't feel good.
[/quote

It's so worth it though! BTW, love the tattoo - I have a really similar one on my back (it is a celtic heart & trinity, instead of circle and trinity).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back